This program targets people with significant leadership responsibility
and impact across the Agency. It focuses on providing leaders knowledge
and skills that better prepare them to align their leadership style
and impact, as well as their organizations with NASA’s Vision and
Mission. Topic areas include:
- NASA history, culture and strategic environment
- Strategic thinking, leadership and sustainability
- Leading organizational change for mission success
- Multi-rater feedback based on the NASA Leadership Model
- Leadership style and its impact on performance
- Agency and Center Senior Leader Speakers
- Power and political engineering
- Personal Wellness
Understand the Agency, History, Vision, Culture, Strategy and Management
Align individual and organizational objectives and implementation
plans to Agency Strategy.
Build networks with Agency leaders that foster long-term collaboration
mission related work.
Develop personal leadership characteristics and leadership competencies
that enable alignment and change.
Relationship to the Managing the Influence Process course it replaces
Points of contact for this course at each Center
Register for Courses
Cross Agency group of GS 14s and 15s with formal managerial accountabilities
and/or significant leadership impact.
Prerequisite – completion of a previous Center-level leadership
Length of Course
Five and one half days; Sunday evening to Friday noon
Meals and lodging provided; travel cost paid by your Center
Pre-course Information for Course Participants